SCIMITAR Metro Jacket (Dark Blue)
The Scimitar Metro is an ideal jacket for the conscious city commuter. It fulfills your need for a stylish and practical everyday jacket without compromising on safety.
- Abrasion-resistant AeroMID® mesh fabric for maximum ventilation.
- Heavy Duty Maxtex® 600D and Poly Twill fabric chassis ensure durable construction.
- Easily detachable Rain liner.
- C.E. rated elbow and shoulder armors for uncompromised safety and better performance against impact and abrasion.
- High-density foam based back armor for better impact absorption.
- Easily removable armors for washing the jacket.
- Retention system at elbows, torso and waist provide a better overall fit along with maximizing safety.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material keeps the rider visible even in the lowest of lighting conditions.
Two external mesh pockets for additional storage.
I upgraded from a normal jacket to this one. I needed some thing waterproof.
I bought it online from this website after following their size guide. delivery was
the jacket is light weight and comes with CE rated shoulder and elbow protectors and a
foam based back protector. It has a removable rain liner.
the fit is good, feels comfortable and doesn't hinder movements.
the ventilation is also good, though may feel a little hot in summers.
Iam using it daily for my commute of around 50km.
i feel its good buy for the price.
This ismy first biker jacket. I wanted a jacket which could be used for all weather with good rain protection. Didn't need thermal liner as it never gets so cold in Bangalore.
Shipping was fast and The package arrived in 3 days.
The jacket Looks good. Fit is precise. I did follow the measurement guide and bought M. It's a little tight but does not hinder movement. The sholder and elbow protectors sit precisely. I went for a short ride wearing it and found it to be comfortable. Not heavy at all and east to wear.
The rain liner looks good. It is rubberized so should provide good rain protection. hope it will last long.also its a good idea to make after market replacements available. Didn't get a chance to try in rain.
The armour consist of CE rated shoulder and elbow guard and a foam based back guard. Pretty decent.
The finish of the jacket is also good.
This is going to be my daily use jacket and I feel it is good value for money.