Ryo T-REX Riding Boots
Scrub those corners on the track in confidence with the T-Rex racing boots. Built with Microfiber leather and double stitching reinforcement to provide optimum performance while maintaining fit and flexibility, the T-Rex is ever ready for duty at the feet of an aggressive racer right out of the box.
- Microfiber leather upper layer.
- Comfort foam with Superdry lining.
- Double stitching reinforcement for prolonged life.
- YKK zipper with Velcro band
- Glued compound anti-slip outer sole with oil and petrol resistance.
- Metal middle sole for added rigidity.
- Pronation protector for added safety.
- Replaceable toe sliders.
- Leather shifter to reduce wear and tear over prolonged usage.
- TPU shin plate and ankle protection with pivot system.
- TPU heel cap protector for heavy impact absorption.
- CE rated EN 13634:2015 , 222 IPS IPA
All products can be exchanged for a change in size. The cost of sending the product to our Chennai showroom for exchange will be borne by the customer.
The items will be exchanged PROVIDED
The product is returned unused.
The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.,
The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery.
Products not received in the above condition will not be exchanged. We will ship the item for exchange to you (within India) the second time free of cost.
Any product can only be exchanged for size. If the required size is unavailable in a particular model, then the customer can choose from available models or wait till the size in the ordered model becomes available. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
SPG provides a warranty on every item it sells. Helmets carry a Two year warranty while Apparel has 6 months warranty.
For more details on warranty and for the procedure to claim, kindly click here.