CABERG Drift Evo Gama (Red Blue)
A stylish yet comfortable helmet that is track appropriate and functional for everyday use.
- High-tech tri-composite construction. Makes the helmet extremely strong yet lightweight.
- Multiple Shell Sizes to provide maximum safety with an innovative inner lining, offer the perfect balance between comfort and fitting.
- Multi-density inner EPS designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique aerodynamic shell. Wind tunnel tested.
- The rear spoiler gives a sporty and aggressive look to the helmet, enhances the aerodynamics at higher speed and reduces the turbulences.
- Multi- ventilation system with two easy to use vents that lets air channel through grooves on the inner liner that ensures perfect ventilation for uninterrupted comfort on the go
- Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) .
- Robust Chin Strap with Double D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- Anti scratch treated , outer clear visor along with exclusive Max Vision Pinlock lens to avoid fogging
- Pinlock 30 Vision Visor - equipped to attach/detach anti-fog inserts, for a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Integrated DVT (Double Visor Tech) anti-scratch (Smoke) sunshade visor easily maneuverable with a lateral lever for cozy long-distance riding in the blistering sun.
- The double movement spring visor mechanism to avoid incoming of water or air.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision visor, equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts for a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Lever on the left side of the visor mechanism consents to stop the position of the visor at 0,5cm from the window beading to avoid or eliminate fogging, which is absorbed by the wind while riding even at higher speed. When the lever is lifted, the visor is locked to avoid sudden opening during a ride or fall.
- Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Comes with a pinlock 70 set in the box
- Breathable and hypoallergenic internal fabric for maximum freshness - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Easily removable and washable interior paddings to keep helmet clean.
- Reflective inserts at the neck roll
- Removable chin curtain.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- At a weight of 1390 +/- 50 gr) grams for Composite Fiber (1280 +/- 50 gr) grams for Carbon , reduced dimensions of the helmet makes sturdy while maintaining functionality
- 2 years Premium warranty.
At a weight of (1390 +/- 50 gr) grams for Composite Fiber (1280 +/- 50 gr) grams for Carbon, reduced dimensions of the helmet makes sturdy while maintaining functionality
* The color of the actual product may vary slightly from the image shown.