ASPIDA Prime Series Nemesis 2 L 2 Mesh Jacket (Orange)
Not just a stylish piece of brilliance; the Nemesis jacket was the first jacket in the industry equipped with Level-2 armor offering quality protection. The new version ups the ante with even more features. Long distance rides with comfort and safety is no longer a question now.
Chest Armour: (Click the Image to buy)
- AeroMID® mesh fabric designed for maximum ventilation and abrasion resistance.
- Heavy Duty Ballistic 600D & Dynatec™ fabric chassis. Rugged yet comfortable for the user.
- The independent rain-proof destination jacket is made with a comfortable water proof polyester material. Made with elasticated cuffs and its own comfort liner, it is designed to be used as a separate wind-cheater/rain block. The destination jacket also has its own water-resistant silicone zippers. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- Equipped with an industry first and unique polar fleece thermal vest - the gold standard in warm wear. Also designed to be worn separately if required. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- C.E. Certified EN 1621-1-2012 Level 2 (T+ T- rated, Type B) elbows and shoulders. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- C.E. Certified EN 1621-2-2014 Level 2 Full Coverage Back protector. The largest sized back armor in the industry offers the maximum coverage for maximum protection. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- Armors can be removed for efficient washing and drying of the jacket.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective stripes to help improve rider visibility.
- Secure-Fit™ adjustment system at elbows and waist for a seamless fit.
- One internal waterproof pocket for mobile/iPod/wallet with waterproof zipper. Keeps gadgets dry. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- One internal microfibre lined pocket for safe storage of sunglasses. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- Two external mesh pockets for additional storage..
- Internal key-clip to secure keys. [ ASPIDA STANDARD ]
- External clip for securing gloves.
- Connecting zipper to attach riding pants.
Very good jacket. But need some improvement in thermal lining.
The comfort is good . But the length of the jacket doesn't fullfills my need. I hope in later times please make it in concern.
Overall it is great jacket with level2 sastrac armour.
Price is comparitively same.
gud product,excellent fit
Aspida nemesis 2 jacket i am using since 3 month and it performed very well in hot condition and cold condition superb product spend money on this is worth it thums up
its a very good jacket, you feel very well protected in it and the fit and finish is just great. The problem is only with the thermal layer, am from bangalore and i feel the november chill even with the thermal layer.