ASPIDA Centaur Semi Gauntlet Leather Gloves
Named to reflect the strength of the mythical horsemen. With hardcore protection and stunning comfort on the go, the Centaur is heavy-duty and perfect for the road warrior.
- All leather construction with hard knuckle protection.
- Double layer on joints, little finger and palm for additional protection
- Accordion stretch panels on the thumb and fingers
- Extra padded leather on the top of the hand behind the knuckles
- The outer blade of the hand has extra padding at the palm and wrist.
- Standard double-edged and padded pinky protection.
- Laser etched leather on the inside of the palm for better grip
- Molded TPU wrist closure
* Not designed for use in the rain.
I love these gloves and its perfect fit and I don't feel it hot inside also.
Really nice product
I have been using this for a while now.To be exact I have clocked 40,000kms plus and 2 years on these gloves.Still loving it even though there is a small wear on the stitches but easily fixable. The comfort level on these gloves are great even though on the raining condition but its advise to dry it properly. Avoid using detergent to wash the gloves since mine have a different colour now but its RAD!! Still have a lot of life on these gloves. The added protection on the knuckles helps. Not advised to use during winter season since it has vents and your arms gets cold easily. But as i suggest its a all rounder and best for the summer season and for long touring purposes. Bought it from my friends shop RIGHT TRACK in Kochi, Kerala.
Thanks to spartan progear for bringing such great products into the market. All of my riding gears including jacket and pants are from Aspida. And it has a long life too for a short budget I recommend ASPIDA products. They have the protection the looks expect for the logos kept in the weird way. Other than that its a great product.
The gloves are really nice, decent fitting, comfortable to wear, look great, good to average stitching, but horrible velcro strap. The velcro fastening is so small that it's very difficult to fasten the gloves in one place with ease. Even thought of returning this product because of this issue but then thought of keeping it,sparing me the hassle of return.